EXPERIENCE THE BEST PLACES TO EAT IN THE HAMPTONS
After a long day on the beach, what better way to treat yourself than with a delicious meal from one of these top rated Hamptons restaurants? From Montauk to East Quogue and all that is in between, Zagat has released its list of Top 10 Restaurants from their 2012/13 Long Island Restaurant Guide. Whether its fresh seafood you’re seeking or a fine steak, the below list of restaurants is sure to not disappoint:
10. Palm: Cuisine-Steak House, Zagat Food Rating- 26
94 Main St., East Hampton; 631-324-0411
9. Harvest On Fort Pond: Cuisine-Northern Italian, Zagat Food Rating-26
11 South Emery St., Montauk; 631-668-5574
8. Noah’s: Cuisine- Seafood, Zagat Food Rating- 26
136 Front St., Greenport; 718-230-0221
7. Stone Creek Inn: Cuisine- French, Mediterranean, Zagat Food Rating- 26
405 Montauk Highway, East Quogue; 631-653-6770
6. Plaza Cafe: Cuisine- Seafood, Zagat Food Rating- 26
61 Hill Street, Southampton; 631-283-9323
5. Mirko’s: Cuisine- Eclectic, Seafood, Zagat Food Rating- 26
670 Montauk Highway, Water Mill; 718-230-0221
4. Star Boggs: Cuisine- Seafood, Zagat Food Rating- 26
6 Parlato Drive, Westhampton; 631-288-3500
3. Dave’s Grill,: Cuisine- Continental, Zagat Food Rating- 27
468 West Lake Drive, Montauk; 631-668-9190
2. La Plage: Cuisine- Eclectic, Zagat Food Rating- 27
131 Creek Rd.; Wading River; 631-744-9200
And the winner is….
1. North Fork Table: Cuisine- Seafood, Zagat Food Rating- a nearly perfect 29!
7225 New York State Route 25, Southold; 631-765-0177
Don’t forget after the meal, stop by our office at 3 North Main Street in East Hampton to find your next primary or vacation home!